As identified as one of the specific strategic objectives in the LAC’s Strategic Plan, LAC is actively involved in coalitions or networks with NGOs and government to create a more effective support for its work. The Directors, Management Team members and some other key staff recognized the importance of good communication and cooperation with other NGOs, government agencies, UN agencies and donor communities. LAC is still playing its important roles in the context of cooperation, coordination and taking a lead in most of the human rights, social development, women and children networks.
LAC cooperates on a regular basis with the Cambodian NGOs, such as:
- Asian Human Rights Commission – AHRC
- Cambodian Defenders – CDP
- Cambodia Development Resource Institute – CDRI
- Cambodian Women’s Crisis Center – CWCC
- Church World Service
- The Committee for free an fair elections in Cambodia – Comfrel
- Community Legal Education Center – CLEC
- Non-Governmental Organization Committee on the Rights of the Child-NGOCRC
- End Child Prostitution, Abuse and Trafficking in Cambodia – ECPAT
- Gender and Development in Cambodia – GAD/C
- Legal Support for Children and Women – LSCW
- Open Forum of Cambodia
- Open Society Justice Initiative – OSJI
LAC also cooperates with the government, e.g. the Ministry of Women Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Interior and the Council for Legal and Judicial Reform in order to advocate the rule of law, implement capacity building and outreach projects.